Monday, August 19, 2013

Camping at Brunet Island State Park

On Friday we decided to go camping since my husband got off of work early. We took a risk by hoping there was a walk-up site at Brunet Island State Park & there was. If you don't mind packing up with the risk of not having  a spot for the night, the walk-up sites are the way to go, much cheaper at $12 than $21 if you made a reservation (Shhh) . The park is about  a 20 minute drive for us so even if there wasn't anything it wasn't a huge deal. 
Here are a few shots from our trip. I have many more pictures from our little trip that you will see this week. One reason I love going on road trips is that I can get many different photo-shoots in! 
The park is located on the Chippewa River in Cornell, WI. 

Day




Sunset 

Night
I tried to take some photos at dusk, but they didn't come out so well. This is with even having the camera sitting on my lap. I need a tripod! 


No comments:

Post a Comment