Monday, July 14, 2014

Baby Photo-shoot: Cyrus

My 2nd son, Cyrus Abraham, came into the world on June 25th, 2014, 1 week & 1 day early. He was quite ready to come out too, since from labor to delivery was only  about 4 hours. He was 8lbs 6oz & 20" at birth. If he "cooked" any longer he probably would've been as big as his big brother was at birth.
I was looking forward to doing some photos of him in the hospital, but that didn't really work out. He kept crying because it was too cold. I took a couple in the hospital & did the rest when he was 10 days old. I'm still hoping to get some of him & his brother before too long!
This was my first photo-shoot with a baby. I enjoyed it, it was rather a peaceful experience for the most part.
The first 3 pictures are the ones he is 1 day old.











No comments:

Post a Comment