Saturday, September 6, 2014

Anne Marie & Matt's Sturgeon Bay, WI Wedding

The 1st of my 2 weddings I shot last month. Such an experience!
Anne Marie is a first cousin on my dad's side of the family. We grew up in the same town, so of course we celebrated Christmas Eve with our huge family every year either at Grandma's house or her family's house. I was honored that she and her fiance asked me to do their wedding photography.
The ceremony took place at the Corpus Christi Catholic Church in Sturgeon Bay, WI. It was a catholic wedding with mass and communion.  The reception was located in a tent on the property the Groom's Mom owns. It was a beautiful piece of land right on Sturgeon Bay.
Here are some of my favorite shots from their special day!



Mother of the Bride, crying.



Some reception decor 




The Wedding Party





I just love this shot of the bride, she looks so happy.




Bride & Groom













No comments:

Post a Comment