Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My 1st Family/Baby Photo-shoot

As some of you know I've been here and there doing some photography "gigs". Last month I had my 1st Family/Baby one. I was super nervous; I didn't know the people, we only exchanged some emails prior to the date and it was an inside shoot. Talk about stepping outside of my comfort zone, I had to shoot inside and talk to people I didn't know ;) . Anyway, I of course, being critical thought the pictures were OKAY. She said, LOVE the pics!  Now I feel a little more confident. But there's always room for improvement! They booked a 1st year shoot, which is pictures at 3 months, 6 months and a Year. I am looking forward to seeing them again in a couple months.
Here are some of my favorite shots and a couple of the shots the parents picked to have printed.


Sage Frances





No comments:

Post a Comment