Thursday, February 5, 2015

Ramblings;My method to it all.

I still have so much to learn about photography that at times it is overwhelming. I don't want to take the fun out of it either, or I won't want to do it. I find that I would much rather just go out and shoot, rather than studying the technical stuff. I read how to do things but I often forget and have to revisit it. I've been reading more about the business side of photography lately, which isn't as fun. There is  A LOT to learn about that too.
I thought I'd share a little about my method of doing my blog. I take multiple pictures of the same scene/item, etc. I either take the exact one or switch it up a bit. Just to be sure I have at least one good picture. Weeding them out isn't so easy. Sometimes I scan through them and not like any pictures but then I go back the next day and there's a few I like, or vice versa. I have so many photos on the computer, it's a little scary. I don't always erase the ones I don't use, so they just sit. I probably have some photo-shoots on the computer that I don't even remember.
Below is an example of what I was talking about above. The 1st picture is the one I chose to put on the blog.
Which one is your favorite?






No comments:

Post a Comment