Saturday, February 14, 2015

Chasing the Light

Last week our other car was out of commission so I had to drive my husband to and from work so that I wasn't left all day without a car with 2 kids. Just in case & for the fact that I would go insane if I had to sit in the house all week! I snapped many pictures in the morning with my phone and on the second to last day I thought to myself, why am I not doing this with my camera?! The last day I took my camera with me, in the morning we were a few minutes later than the rest of the week so I missed the nice part of the sunrise (figures. since I had my camera!). But that evening I left the house early to catch some of the sunset. I felt like I was chasing the light. It had been so long since I've gone out to shoot, I felt alive
It was freezing, the wind was coming directly from the West, but I suffered and got some nice pictures.










No comments:

Post a Comment