Sunday, May 24, 2015

Spring in Perrot State Park

Oh, it's been awhile. I really need to get back into the groove of posting regularly again. It's so easy to say, "I'll do it tomorrow"! Plus, now that we have our own home, I like to do yard work, etc. I have a few new photos to post though, so I better get to editing.
These pictures are Spring at Perrot State Park, which is by the Mississippi in Trempealau, WI.  We went there 2 years ago in the summer, and spotted a campsite we wanted. So this year I made sure to make a reservation to get the site before anyone else (it's booked all summer long usually). It was the 2nd weekend of May and surprisingly the place was pretty full.  It was a fun time and bonus, no bugs!
I didn't want to snap too many of the landscape since I did that in my last Perrot State Park entry (click here if you want to see those!)







The last photo was the view from our campsite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment