Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Spring!

I can FINALLY say it is Spring here in Wisconsin. I can't really complain too much though, our Winter wasn't horrible like the ones past. This is my favorite time of year. I love when the leaves start to come out, when the flowers bloom and the temps are almost perfect. 
I figured since it's been awhile (yikes), I'd start with some new stuff. These were taken TODAY. My first time just going out and shooting in awhile. I love flowers, but I find photographing them can be quite boring. Not taking the photo but once I look at it afterwards, so I try to do some different things while taking it.
I want to  enter some photo contests this year, one for a local place and I'd like to give the Lake Superior Magazine a try again. SO, if  any of my photos I post catch your eye let me know, so I can put them into my consideration of submissions. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment