Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Back from Hiatus

I took an unintentional, very long break. I wish I could say that I was working on some big photography project, entering contests,  or bettering my skills. Heck, I wish I could say I even took some photographs in the 4 months that I wasn't updating this blog. But, I can't say any of those things. I took a few pictures here and there, but nothing artistic, at least nothing special. Life took over, winter crept up. I didn't do much of anything to feed my soul. After some recent, not so great life events (personal and family things),  I've decided to dust of my camera since it is 1 thing that feeds my soul. I hope to truly get back into taking more pictures and to grow my skills as a photographer.
I hope my loyal followers will return to support my adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment