Saturday, March 10, 2012

Exposed

I am a novice at photography, well sort of. I've always enjoyed it. I had an "old school" camera back in high school and I would go out and take nature pictures. It's always been a hobby of mine. I've decided to pursue it a bit more now that I am a stay at home mom. I have some time on my hands and I need something to make me feel useful. 
I recently purchased a Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS with 12.1 megapixel, so that is what I am using in this blog. I have yet to figure it out completely.  I like it so far. 

Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12 MP CMOS Digital Camera with Full 1080p HD Video


1st shoot; Self Portrait      Age:31
I'm being brave taking a shot of myself without makeup on and posting it.
I love looking at black and white photos of people of just their face. It allows you to see who they really are. You may be able see the struggles, joys, thoughts and truth in their face.
What do you see in my face?


Bare

No comments:

Post a Comment