Thursday, March 8, 2012

Passion

Passion:  a strong liking or desire for or devotion to some activity, object, or concept; an object of desire or deep interest.
I am not passionate about anything. 
Maybe I am too realistic? Cynical? Maybe something is holding me back? Or maybe I just haven't given it much thought. No, scratch that, I've given it tons of thought. I've struggled/wondered for years ,thinking about what I am good at, and what I LOVE to do. It dawned on me when someone said they figured out their calling by what made them feel calm and peaceful. Totally makes sense, why didn't I think of that?
My Passions
traveling
photography
These  things along with being by the ocean or Lake Superior give my soul a sense of calm. My soul is peaceful.  If only I could do these daily maybe I would be more content. Realistically, I cannot travel everyday, but I can take pictures everyday.
This is my journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment