Friday, August 24, 2012

Irma

This post is in memory of my grandma Irma. One of the most special people anyone had the pleasure of meeting. She raised 9 kids after her husband died in 1972; the youngest was under 3 years old.   She had 34 grandchildren and 20 great grandchildren. She loved kids, every one of her grandchildren and great grandchildren had a place in her heart. She was Italian, so she was always feeding us. The 2 things I will never forget about my Grandmother is she loved God & antiques. God, above all. she was deeply religious.
Her antiques will never be forgotten by anyone, especially in town. This is just 1 of 5 buildings that my Dad, Aunts & Uncles have to deal with now that she is gone.

Grandma’s Shop



 
 







 
 

The inside
 





Our Guardian Angel (Grandma with my son)

No comments:

Post a Comment