Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

It's a new year. I don't really have any goals in mind as far as photography. I probably should, but I am not really a goal-setter. Perhaps, I will take a photography class/workshop this year to better my skills. Other than learning the functions of the camera better, I don't have any goals in mind.
 I hope (sort of)(maybe) someday, years down the road, to do this as a business. But, then my critical self comes out and says, are you good enough? is another photographer really needed? Etc.  Sigh...
So, for now I will continue to indulge my creative side and snap photos. Since I now have a job on the weekends I need to  make  time for it since I mostly went out on weekends to shoot. The winter is dragging down my creative energy, or maybe it's just because I haven't done many shots lately. Either way, I need to get back into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment