Friday, April 19, 2013

New look, Ms. Indecisive.

So, after having the same look on my blog for over a year I decided to give it a new look. For anyone that knows me well you know that it wasn't an easy endeavor. I am SO indecisive. What background do I choose? What font do  I choose? Something that is "me", preferably, so anything huge and loud is out. And then there is the name of the font, Sunshiny was out, I am not "sunshiny".  I decided on my own photo as the background and carefully chose the font colors/types.
I'd like your feedback if anything is hard to read because of the font type or color. I hate reading blogs that I can't even actually read because the font color is too close to the background color.
 Please and thanks!
-Delina

p.s. after posting this I already changed 2 things. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment