Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Beautiful Vandalism

Even though graffiti is vandalism I find it pretty. Whenever I see it a series of questions run through my head. Why do it where it is? Why do it at all? Why do you feel the need to ruin something? I always think about the people that did it and wonder what is going through their heads while doing it or what demons they have inside of them. Demons as in issues, not actual demons that made them do this (if that makes sense).
Then, because I have a crazy imagination I always feel like someone that did it may be watching, ready to come after me. I could have stayed much longer taking more pictures of it at this location, but I was worried and I had my son with me. Ha! just call me paranoid...





Just a note that I won't be posting for a bit, things are pretty busy around here! But I hope to get some photo-shoots in for when I return.



Last year's Graffiti Post 

No comments:

Post a Comment