Friday, September 27, 2013

Goodbye Lake Wissota & Guest Blog Post

Well, I decided to do one last blog post from my current location in Wisconsin. The pictures were from dawn this morning. Tomorrow we move!  Only to Eau Claire which is 15-20 miles away but we will no longer be living on the lake. I will miss the sunrises. We by chance found this house to rent last year with 1 week till moving date and it is right by the lake. It's been great but I'm  looking forward to the next chapter in our lives, we will be homeowners at noon today!

My twitter friend, Virginia Buechel @BueWho  asked me a couple weeks ago to do a guest post on her photography blog. I was thrilled! Here is the link to it. I will be featuring her at some point on my blog as well.

http://www.photosbyvab.com/2013/09/some-variety-goes-a-long-way.html





My twitter link if anyone is interested---I tweet about all sorts of things...


No comments:

Post a Comment