Wednesday, November 26, 2014

6 Things I am grateful for this year

I wish I had some awesome Thanksgiving photos to share about  all things that go along with the Holiday, but I do not. Unfortunately, I once again haven't been out shooting lately! I really just need to focus on taking more pictures during my everyday life.
I will share some things I am grateful for,
1. My husband. 
 For always loving me, even in my times of anger, jealousy, self-doubt, etc.
2. My boys.  
I cannot thank God enough for allowing me to have 2 healthy, happy boys.
3. My family.
I do not know where I would be without them.
4. My friends. 
Some of them are my biggest fans (you know who you are).
5. My neighbor. 
I'm not much of a "I want to be buds with my neighbor" type of person, in fact I wanted a house way in the boonies so I didn't have to socialize with any neighbors :-p , BUT we have the best one we could ask for. She loves my boys like they're her own, babysits, and helps us out when we need it!
6. Self growth. 
I may not be where I want to be in terms of me in everyday life but I am making progress. Last November I joined MOMS Club  , AND even became secretary.  Being in MOMS Club  has helped immensely with getting by and getting out as a stay at home mom; good for me and the kids.
Last year I also joined Mary Kay as well. It encourages me to grow and dream! Through both I have met some pretty awesome people. And I may even be coming out of my shell a bit.

What are YOU thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment